Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”)
Last updated: June 22nd, 2019
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WWW.ONLINEMASTERPR.COM WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, APPLICATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE LINKING TO OR CONTAINING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (EACH A “SITE”). YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF YOUR RIGHTS TO FURTHER ACCESS THE SITE AND ANY AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY TO YOU WHETHER YOU ACCESS THE SITE DIRECTLY, WHETHER THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY A THIRD PARTY OR WHETHER YOU ACCESS THE SITE BY ANY OTHER MEANS. SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ANY CONFLICTING TERMS PUBLISHED BY A THIRD PARTY THAT YOU MAY HAVE ACCEPTED (OR IN THE FUTURE BE REQUIRED TO ACCEPT) IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL GOVERN YOUR USE OF, AND THE TERM “SITE” AS USED IN THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO INCLUDE THIS WEBSITE AND ANY ONLINE MASTER PR OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WHICH MAY BE USED TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT, OR UTILIZE ANY FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE PRESENTED TO YOU AT THE TIME YOU DOWNLOAD, OR ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH, SUCH APPLICATION.
www.OnLineMasterPR.com Terms Of Usage
It is recommended that you keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions and any licenses posted within or through this web site for your records, as they may change from time to time as added functions and services are incorporated into the Site. Your rights to use this Site and any Software, Data and/or Documentation are restricted rights that are governed by the Terms and Conditions contained herein, and include restrictions on use and/or transfer.
This Site is owned and operated by or on behalf of ONLINE MASTER PR and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries („ONLINE MASTER PR“). By accessing, receiving, downloading, syncing, using, or possessing, or continuing to access, receive, download, sync, use or possess, the Site or any software, toolbars, user interfaces, applications and/or associated media (“Software”) for use with desktop computers, via the internet, and/or via wireless or other handheld or mobile devices (“Hardware”), printed, online or electronic materials associated therewith (“Documentation”) and/or any data, materials, or content (“Data”) (collectively Software, Data and Documentation to be known as “Products” herein), submitting a registration form, or clicking the “I Agree” or “Continue” buttons (or a similar button) when prompted and completing the registration form, you are entering into this agreement with ONLINE MASTER PR, and you hereby acknowledge and agree on behalf of yourself (if accepting these terms as an individual) and/or on behalf of the business or other entity you represent (if you are accepting these terms on behalf of a business or other entity) to the validity and applicability of these Terms and Conditions, ONLINE MASTER PR’s Privacy Statement, any applicable Subscription Terms and Provider Terms, and you agree to be bound thereby. If you are using the Site or any Products on behalf of a business or other entity, you represent that you are authorized to agree to the Terms and Conditions on behalf of such business or other entity, and references herein to “Licensee”, “you” or “your” shall be construed to mean and refer to you and such business or other entity on whose behalf you have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Site and Products are available only to individuals age 18 and older. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to create a binding legal obligation regarding your use of the Products and Site, and any photos, videos or other Submissions (see Section 21 below) you provide to ONLINE MASTER PR.
Please be advised that some, but not all, areas of the Site may contain fee-based services, and are subject to additional Subscription Terms.
3. Use of Service
You agree that the Site and its services are furnished and shall be used solely for your personal, business or institutional use, and are subject to ONLINE MASTER PR’s Acceptable Use Policy set forth in Section 9 below. Such permitted uses do not include the right to directly or indirectly transmit, broadcast, redistribute, forward or deliver the Products or services or any part of the data, information, images or other products which constitute the Site, Products and/or services to any other person or entity, in any format (including, but not limited to framing, deep linking or embedding), or by any means (“Commercial Use”), absent a supplemental agreement in writing with ONLINE MASTER PR. The Site and its services may be used for lawful purposes only, and may not be used in a manner that violates or infringes the rights of ONLINE MASTER PR, its Providers, or any third party. The term “Provider”, as used herein, refers to any third parties that either contribute to the creation or operation of the Software, Data or Documentation, or enable access or use of same by you, including by way of example but without limitation software and/or technology developers, internet storefronts, Internet Service Providers, third party service providers and vendors and/or clients or customers of ONLINE MASTER PR, and communications providers/carriers. You agree to use the Site consistent with these Terms and Conditions and shall not disclose your password to any unauthorized person. You shall be fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account access information and for all charges made to your account.
Access to the Site is contingent upon you providing all equipment necessary to access the internet, Products and/or services offered by ONLINE MASTER PR. Access to ONLINEMASTERPR.com requires use of Google Chrome, Mozzila Firefox or Microsoft Explorer 5.0 or higher. www.ONLINEMASTERPR.com and use of the ONLINE MASTER PR Products and services through the Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, ONLINE MASTER PR reserves the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason and at any time without prior notice. You agree that ONLINE MASTER PR shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Site. ONLINE MASTER PR makes no guarantees that the Products and/or services selected by you will be operational with your Hardware.
5. Permitted Uses
You may download, view, copy and print Products incorporated in or accessed through this Site subject to the following:
(1) the Products may be used solely for personal, informational, internal purposes and may not be re-distributed without the express written permission of ONLINE MASTER PR;
(2) the Products, including without limitation the content and any advertising displayed on pages of the Site, may not be modified, obscured, tampered with or altered in any way;
(3) any copyright or other proprietary notices must appear on all copied Products; and
(4) certain Products on this Site may be subject to further use, modification, copying and/or dissemination restrictions which shall override this general grant to use the Products. Access to and copying/distribution of original user content (i.e. such as from chat rooms, message/bulletin boards, photo gallery, feedback forums, etc.) shall be controlled by restrictions imposed by the originator of the content and/or by the Acceptable Use Policy. ONLINE MASTER PR expressly reserves the right to refuse any materials for submission or upload by you or other users of this Site. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, distribute or redistribute any information or Products from this Web site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of ONLINE MASTER PR or its Providers. Requests to reprint or re-distribute Products and other materials accessed from this Website should be directed to the originator of the Products or materials. For ONLINE MASTER PR Products, reprint and/or re-distribution requests should be sent to ONLINE MASTER PR, Braće Jerković 197/16, 11000 Beograd, Serbia, attn.: Contracts Administrator.
6. Intellectual Property
Information furnished by ONLINE MASTER PR to you is intended for your sole and exclusive use and shall be considered proprietary information, ownership of which shall remain with ONLINE MASTER PR or its Providers. All Products, information, data, images, and other things comprising the Service are to be considered copyrighted by ONLINE MASTER PR, its Providers or the content originator, as the case may be, and they remain the sole and exclusive property of such persons. You are authorized to use such for the purposes stated herein and to store such information during the term hereof. You may not store for future use such information beyond that period, nor develop a library of such information. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, not to reverse engineer or break into the website and not to use the website materials, Products or services to violate law, the Notice Specific to Products Available on this Website, ONLINE MASTER PR’s Privacy Statement, or the Acceptable Use Policy. REGARDLESS OF ANY OTHER PROVISION HEREIN, THE TRADEMARKS OF ONLINE MASTER PR AND THE ONLINE MASTER PR NAME SHALL NOT BE USED BY YOU IN ANY WAY, ESPECIALLY NOT AS A MEANS OF IDENTIFYING THE SOURCE OF THE SERVICE TO PUBLIC AUDIENCES OR CLIENTELE WITHOUT A SPECIFIC LICENSE TO DO SO FROM ONLINE MASTER PR.
7. Trademark Information
ONLINE MASTER PR, www.onlinemasterpr.com, MASTER OF CHANGE, and other ONLINE MASTER PR product names, service names, slogans or logos referenced in this Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of ONLINE MASTER PR. All other company, product or service names referenced in this Site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. ONLINE MASTER PR displays the trademarks and logos owned by NWS/NOAA with certain severe weather alerts and notifications supplied by the NWS/NOAA. The display of these trademarks or logos is not intended to imply any endorsement by NWS or NOAA of ONLINE MASTER PR, or its products or services.
8. Copyright Information
® 2019 ONLINE MASTER PR, Braće Jerković 197/16, 11000 Beograd, Serbia, except where otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Original user content submitted by users or Providers to the Site or where expressly provided otherwise by ONLINE MASTER PR, is proprietary to the submitting users and/or Providers, is protected by copyright law, and is subject to the usage restrictions separately set forth in the Notice Specific To Products Available On This Website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement.
ONLINE MASTER PR will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users involved in disputes regarding intellectual property rights and remove or disable access to related content. If you believe that this Site contains infringing or disputed intellectual property, or that work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on this Site or on websites linked to from this Site, please provide ONLINE MASTER PR’s Copyright Agent a Notice of Infringing Material(s) (“Notice”) containing the following elements:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or an authorized agent) of the copyrighted material(s) alleged to have been infringed.
(2) A description of the copyrighted work or works that the copyright owner or agent claims have been infringed and a reasonable identification of the material(s) the copyright owner claims is infringing the copyrighted work(s) and is requesting to be removed or access to be disabled.
(3) A description of where the alleged infringing material(s) is located on the ONLINE MASTER PR Site (include a URL if possible).
(4) Sufficient contact information regarding the copyright owner or agent, such as your physical address, e-mail address, website or telephone number.
(5) A statement by the copyright owner or agent that he/she has a good faith belief that the use of the material(s) identified in the Notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(6) A statement by the copyright owner or agent that the information in the Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is the copyright owner or an authorized agent to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
ONLINE MASTER PR’s Copyright Agent for Notices of Infringing Materials can be reached as follows:
ONLINE MASTER PR
Braće Jerković 197/16
11000 Beograd, SERBIA
Attn: Office of Legal Services, Copyright Agent
9. Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to use the ONLINE MASTER PR Site, Products or services to:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any data or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or without another’s permission, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to any person for any reason, natural or corporate;
- harm minors in any way; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an ONLINE MASTER PR official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any falsified, composite, or otherwise non-authentic depictions of events, locations, landmarks, entities or persons (spoofs);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights of any party;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “phishing” or any other form of solicitation, including, without limitation, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with ONLINE MASTER PR;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt ONLINE MASTER PR or servers or networks connected to ONLINE MASTER PR, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to ONLINE MASTER PR; “stalk” or otherwise harass another; collect or store Personally Identifiable Information about other users;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals, including, but not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating “Crush” sites;
- use your access or ONLINE MASTER PR-hosted site (or directory) as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page, whether inside or beyond the ONLINE MASTER PR Site, without express written permission from ONLINE MASTER PR;
- use the Site to engage in commercial activities without enrolling in ONLINE MASTER PR-approved programs, including but not limited to offering for sale any products or services, soliciting for advertisers or sponsors, conducting raffles or contests that require any type of entry fee, displaying a sponsorship banner of any kind, displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their Web sites, use the Site to provide access to the Site for other persons through use of your User Name and Password;
- tamper in any way with the Products or functionality of the Site, such as placing on the site material which contains any viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, worms, Easter eggs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, or utilize bots, agents, auction crawlers and other computer-based crawling programs on the Site.
ONLINE MASTER PR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MATERIALS UPLOADED OR PLACED ON THE SITE BY SUBSCRIBERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE.
10. Notice Specific to Products Available On This Website
Permission to use Products from this Site is granted, provided that (1) any resident copyright notices appear in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Products from this Site is for your use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media absent an express written agreement with ONLINE MASTER PR, (3) the Products shall not be used on data outside of this Site absent an express written agreement with ONLINE MASTER PR and shall be in compliance with the End User License Agreement; (4) no unauthorized modifications of any Products are made; (5) to the extent modifications are made, a notice of modification including the subject matter of modification appears with the modified Products; and (6) any use of Provider Products is consistent with any applicable Provider Terms. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Subject to ONLINE MASTER PR’s Privacy Statement, or where expressly provided otherwise by ONLINE MASTER PR, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to ONLINE MASTER PR through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Property of ONLINE MASTER PR. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to ONLINE MASTER PR, you agree to a fee-free assignment to ONLINE MASTER PR of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. ONLINE MASTER PR shall be free to use such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, ONLINE MASTER PR MAY MAKE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR IN ITS PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. ONLINE MASTER PR DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR IN ONLINE MASTER PR PRODUCTS. Products, as specified above, do not include original user content hosted on this Site, the design or layout of the Site or any other ONLINE MASTER PR owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of the Site are protected by copyright, patent, trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by ONLINE MASTER PR, its Providers, or the originating user associated with original user content displayed on this Web site.
11. Additional Products and Services
Certain services, in addition to those described in this Agreement, or as offered by ONLINE MASTER PR through other product licenses and/or service agreements may be made available as part of, or through this Site, by Providers, or by ONLINE MASTER PR, and may be subject to terms and conditions in addition to those in this Agreement, which terms and conditions are available upon registering for or subscribing to the products and/or service(s) (“Provider Terms”). Any Provider Terms are in addition to these Terms and Conditions and apply only to that Provider’s service or content unless explicitly stated otherwise. Should an additional service be made available on this Site or from ONLINE MASTER PR without additional Provider Terms, these Terms and Conditions shall apply. TO THE EXTENT THAT ONLINE MASTER PR SERVICES ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, THE PROVISIONS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL MODIFY OR AMEND ANY CONFLICTING TERMS IN OTHER ONLINE MASTER PR AGREEMENTS. Additional Provider Terms for any products or services provided with ONLINE MASTER PR registration may be made available through the Site via hyperlinks and are applicable should you choose to use their products or services.
ONLINE MASTER PR MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR AFFIRMATIONS THAT INFORMATION WILL OCCUR OR HAS OCCURRED ON THIS WEB SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, REPRESENT OR DEPICT THE EXPECTED OUTCOME FOR EACH AND EVERY PERSON, AND ONLINE MASTER PR SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, PARTIES AND NON-PARTIES ALIKE, FOR ANY INCONSISTENCY, INACCURACY OR OMISSION FOR USAGE OF INFORMATIONS. WEB-BASED AND MOBILE/WIRELESS SERVICES ARE DEPENDENT UPON OPEN COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, AND ONLINE MASTER PR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LACK OF SERVICES DUE TO COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK OUTAGES. ONLINE MASTER PR MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROVIDER PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS.
APPEARING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES.
13. No Warranties/Limit of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE, ERRORS ON THE SITE, AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY ONLINE MASTER PR ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ONLINE MASTER PR AND ITS PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ONLINE MASTER PR AND ITS PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, AND FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, AND/OR USE PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES OR DISRUPTION TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOADS. ONLINE MASTER PR AND ITS PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, ANY DELAYS ON THE SITE, ANY PURCHASE, LICENSE OR SERVICE RELATED TO THE SITE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR ANY HYPERLINKED OR EMBEDDED SITE. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ONLINE MASTER PR AND ITS PROVIDERS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THIS SITE OR ITS IMPLEMENTATION SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF $1.00 OR 50% OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO ONLINE MASTER PR UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY APPLICABLE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS OR PROVIDER TERMS. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER.
You hereby agree that you will well and truly indemnify and save harmless ONLINE MASTER PR and its affiliates and Providers from all manners of suit, actions, damages, charges and expenses, including attorney and counsel fees, which ONLINE MASTER PR, its affiliates, or its Providers may sustain by reason of your use of this Site, your breach of any of the terms, covenants or conditions of these Terms and Conditions, or other claims against ONLINE MASTER PR arising from these Terms and Conditions.
15. Export Controls
This Site and the Products may only be used in compliance with applicable statutes or regulations relating to the export control laws and regulations of the Republic of Serbia and any amendment thereof. You acknowledge that no Products or other underlying information or technology accessed hereunder may be accessed, downloaded, used, possessed or otherwise exported or re-exported to (or to a national or resident of) any country outside of the Republic of Serbia (including further export if you took delivery of the Software, Data or Documentation inside the Republic of Serbia) without first complying strictly and fully with all export controls that may be imposed by the Republic of Serbia Government or any country or organization of nations within whose jurisdiction you use the Software, Data, Documentation or other underlying information or technology.
16. Third-Party Sites and Providers
This site may link, redirect, connect, “frame”, utilize plug-ins, integrate applications recognized automatically by the browser and otherwise direct you to without limitation, other sites, servers, third party internet data, software or service providers, software developers, internet storefronts, Internet Service Providers and mobile/wireless communications carriers, among others (“Providers”). To the extent applicable, these Terms and Conditions shall apply. In order to utilize some of the ONLINE MASTER PR Products and services you may have to use, accept, install and review information, data, executables, programs, software and other items from Providers that are not under the control of ONLINE MASTER PR. This may occur with or without your knowledge and although the visual representation on your screen may appear to be an ONLINE MASTER PR website, the information, data, executables, programs, software and other items may come from Providers and may not be under the control of ONLINE MASTER PR. You acknowledge that ONLINE MASTER PR is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright and other intellectual property compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such Providers. Your use of this Site and the products and services through these Providers is at your own risk. ONLINE MASTER PR is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site, nor the failure of any services provided through mobile/wireless carriers, internet storefronts, or other Providers. ONLINE MASTER PR is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ONLINE MASTER PR, nor has ONLINE MASTER PR independently authenticated products or materials provided by Providers.
This Site contains information of high economic value and is provided to you free of charge because it is supported by advertisers and therefore may include advertising for products and services offered by the Provider or third parties. This advertising support is significant and allows us to provide this Site as a public service to people who can, and those who cannot, afford to pay the high cost of operating the Site. The advertising may be targeted to information related to the type of information you access, your search requests, or other information consistent with our Privacy Statement. ONLINE MASTER PR would incur substantial unreimbursed costs in connection with the Site without the ability to display advertising. Accordingly, we ask for your help in exchange for our free license to you to access the Site and its content. You agree that advertising is, and will continue to be, a part of the Site content provided to you and you agree not to block the advertising on the Site, whether through the use of technology or other means. Doing so is a material breach of these Terms and Conditions for which ONLINE MASTER PR reserves the right to charge you fees for the use of the Site or to seek other legal damages. ONLINE MASTER PR may utilize technology or other measures to bypass attempts to block advertising and you agree to cooperate with ONLINE MASTER PR in doing so. ONLINE MASTER PR makes no representations or warranties with respect to the quality, appropriateness, accuracy, truthfulness, reliability, business ethics, or other aspects of any such advertisements and/or the organizations placing the advertisements and shall have no responsibility or liability for any claims arising out of or related to any such advertisements, the contents thereof, the products or services promoted therein, or the fulfillment thereof. It is a user’s sole responsibility to satisfy himself or herself as to the desirability of dealing with any given advertiser and to understand the relationship is between the user and the advertiser and not with ONLINE MASTER PR. ONLINE MASTER PR may display political advertising as a business transaction, from advocacy groups and candidates for office. ONLINE MASTER PR does not endorse candidates for political office or endorse any political statements, positions or issues.
18. Communications Decency Act
Pursuant to Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act , we are passing along this notice to advise you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. More information is available at//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content-controlsoftware.
ONLINE MASTER PR is committed to safeguarding your privacy online and has established a Privacy Statement to explain to users how their information is collected and used. This Privacy Statement is located at the following web address: https://www.onlinemasterpr.com/privacy-policy/ Your use of the Site or any of ONLINE MASTER PR’s products, services, data, materials or content signifies your acknowledgement of, and agreement to, our Privacy Statement. Note that as ONLINE MASTER PR expands its offerings, we may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Please check our Privacy Statement for updates on a regular basis.
The Products are not directed to children under the age of 13. Please do not allow children under the age of 13 to provide any personally identifiable information or participate in social media related to our Products. If we are notified that a child under 13 has provided personal information, we will delete that information as soon as reasonably possible. If you become aware that a child under 13 has provided such information, please send us a detailed email at email@example.com so we can delete this information.
21. Your Submissions to ONLINE MASTER PR.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement, you may submit suggestions or questions, photos, pictures, images, sound, or videos, or other information (collectively, “Submissions”) to ONLINE MASTER PR through the ONLINE MASTER PR website or a third party website, feature or service that is accessible through the ONLINE MASTER PR website but hosted by a Provider, so long as the Submission is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam or otherwise violate the Acceptable Use Policy set forth in Section 9 in any way. You may be required to register, and/or to provide information about yourself to ONLINE MASTER PR or a Provider in order to provide a Submission. Use of any information you provide will be in accordance with ONLINE MASTER PR’s Privacy Statement. You must ensure that the information you provide as part of the registration or uploading process is complete and accurate at all times. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any other individual or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of a Submission. In the event that you need to make any updates or changes to the information you provide when you register or upload a Submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The website page(s) that you interact with when you make your Submission to ONLINE MASTER PR may be hosted by a third party Provider who specializes in providing such functionality, even though such page(s) may appear to be part of an ONLINE MASTER PR website. ONLINE MASTER PR may use such third party Provider’s platform to host and manage your Submission(s).
- If you do make a Submission, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant ONLINE MASTER PR and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, host, cache, store, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and publicly display the Submission throughout the world in any media (e.g., websites, applications, television, etc.) for any purpose. You also grant us the right (but we shall have no obligation) to use the name, email address and/or user ID (if applicable) under which you posted the Submission, if we choose. You agree to confirm the above licenses in writing upon our request. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be compensated in any way for your Submission(s).
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Submissions that you post; that you have all necessary rights, licenses and authority to submit your Submissions and to grant ONLINE MASTER PR and its affiliates the rights and license specified herein; that such Submissions do not infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any third party including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy or defamation, moral rights, or portrayal in a false light; that the Submissions are not the subject of any threatened or pending litigation, claim or dispute; that the Submissions are complete and accurate; that the use of the Submissions you supply by ONLINE MASTER PR and its affiliates and sub-licensees does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any individual or entity; that you have the written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Submission to use such person’s name or likeness and to grant ONLINE MASTER PR and its affiliates the rights stated herein; that you have obtained signed location agreements when photographing or filming on private property not owned or controlled by you; and that you will defend, indemnify and hold ONLINE MASTER PR and its affiliates harmless from all claims, demands, actions, and any liabilities, damages or expenses resulting therefrom, arising out of or relating to any breach of any of the foregoing representations or warranties or otherwise resulting from Submissions you supply. ONLINE MASTER PR takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submission. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing sentence, you agree that ONLINE MASTER PR shall not be responsible or liable for any injuries or damages you may sustain in connection with the creation or production of your Submission(s) (for instance, if you suffer injuries while filming a video for submission to ONLINE MASTER PR). Please make sure to take all necessary precautions.
- All Submissions must be your sole, original work. No copyrighted music, trademarks, brands, or other intellectual property not owned by you may be used in your Submission. We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate your account, and remove or disable your Submissions in the event of a dispute regarding intellectual property rights. ONLINE MASTER PR also reserves the right to reject or remove any Submission, in its sole discretion, for any reason.
23. Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions are effective upon acceptance, and shall remain and continue until terminated. Neither this Agreement nor any rights or obligation hereunder may be assigned by you without the express written permission of ONLINE MASTER PR, and any purported transfer of rights shall oblige the transferee to these Terms and Conditions, and your rights will be terminated. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions by destroying, removing or obliterating the Products and all copies thereof, and certifying as such to ONLINE MASTER PR. ONLINE MASTER PR may terminate your right to use the Site and its Products and services upon the breach by you of any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions, any applicable Provider Terms, Subscription Terms, the End User License Agreement, or the Privacy Statement governing this Site and downloaded Products. Upon such termination by ONLINE MASTER PR, you agree to certify the destruction, removal or obliteration of the Products and all copies thereof to ONLINE MASTER PR.
Posting of notice(s) on the Site by ONLINE MASTER PR shall constitute notice to you. Written notice of termination and requests for credit (as applicable – see Subscription Terms) shall be provided in the following manner: email notification to email@example.com, Attn: Webmaster. No credits or refunds are available for cancellation of monthly services.
25. Choice of Laws / Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement or related thereto shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts located In Republic of Serbia, and it is further agreed that any and all matters of dispute shall be adjudicated, governed and controlled under and by Serbian law.
26. Subscription Terms
You agree to pay to ONLINE MASTER PR the fees stated or as specified from time to time for various fee-based Products and services available by or through ONLINE MASTER PR, and you are responsible for promptly paying for ONLINE MASTER PR Products and services. Failure to pay these fees in a timely manner will result in an interruption of fee-based Site Products and services and the functional inability to access the fee-based sections of the Site. Charges will be calculated based upon the subscription package selected, and are applicable to the current version of the package selected. Upgrades related to Hardware changes or new releases may be subject to additional charges. “Lifetime” subscription packages relate only to the Products initially downloaded or accessed by you, and do not extend to upgrades to the Products or different Hardware. Failure of payment shall render due and payable all sums plus a late payment charge of one and one half percent per month. Fees may be prorated for portions of months. Use of the service beyond the free time or without proper authorization will result in charges to billing or credit card account. Fees and payment terms therefore are subject to change upon Notice by ONLINE MASTER PR to you. Packages, once purchased, are nonrefundable, regardless of use or lack of use by you. Absolutely no credits or refunds are available for month-to-month or one-time fee-based services. Once a charge has been processed to your credit card, you shall not request that your credit card or mobile carrier company reverse the charge or charge it back to ONLINE MASTER PR. If you have a legitimate basis to request a credit for a charge previously processed against his or her credit card account, he or she shall request a credit from ONLINE MASTER PR by written notice and resolve the issue directly with ONLINE MASTER PR. Any reversed charges which cause the credit card company to impose a charge back, refund, or credit cost against ONLINE MASTER PR shall be reimposed by ONLINE MASTER PR upon you. Such costs may exceed the cost of the reversed item or charge back by many times.
27. Renewal Terms
Monthly subscription packages shall continue to renew monthly until proper termination notification is received from you. Upon expiration of subscription period for any 6 Month Special and One Year Supersaver packages, you will be renewed on monthly subscription terms unless proper termination notification is received from you.
TO THE EXTENT THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE TRANSLATED INTO A LANGUAGE OTHER THAN ENGLISH AND THERE IS A CONFLICT OF TERMS BETWEEN THE ENGLISH AND THE OTHER LANGUAGE, THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL CONTROL. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE PERIODICALLY, SO PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN.
29. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
THESE TERMS OF USAGE, TOGETHER WITH ONLINE MASTER PR’S PRIVACY STATEMENT AND ANY END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, SUBSCRIPTION TERMS, PROVIDER TERMS AND/OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENTS OR TERMS APPEARING OR REFERENCED ON THIS SITE AND/OR ENTERED INTO BETWEEN THE PARTIES IN WRITING REPRESENT THE ENTIRE SET OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS (WHERE APPLICABLE) ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND IT SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR PROPOSAL, REPRESENTATION, OR UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE PARTIES. IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE OF AN ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT IN PLACE WITH ONLINE MASTER PR AND YOU ARE BEING PRESENTED WITH THESE TERMS OF USAGE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE (ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYER) OF PRODUCTS THAT ARE LICENSED TO YOUR EMPLOYER UNDER SUCH WRITTEN AGREEMENT, THEN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS SHALL BE AS SPECIFIED IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOUR EMPLOYER AND ONLINE MASTER PR AND NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO MODIFY OR SUPERSEDE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN SUCH WRITTEN AGREEMENT OR GRANT ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES THAT ARE BROADER THAN THOSE SET FORTH IN YOUR EMPLOYER’S WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH ONLINE MASTER PR. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOUR EMPLOYER AND ONLINE MASTER PR, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOUR EMPLOYER AND ONLINE MASTER PR WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE AND PREVAIL. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY ONLY BE MODIFIED IN WRITING BY ONLINE MASTER PR.